Recent Posts

Monday, October 31, 2011

Tiffany & Co.

Happy Halloween from me to you.
straight from 5th Avenue in New York City (hey, a girl can dream....)

Any fun plans for HALLOWEEN lovelies?!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it!!

Gentri said...

I seriously love it!

jessica said...

ohmygosh that is PERFECT!!! You look awesome!

megan danielle said...

oh my gosh that is the greatest ever!! you look amazing!!!

KnittedFox said...

Ah, what an awesome costume~ you look so pretty!

from head 2 toe said...

SUch a cute costume! My husband would DIE. He is obsessed with Miss Hepburn. Seriously, adorable!
xoxo

Katie said...

CUTE. And I wish I had fun plans, but I think I will be just be studying. Haha. #lame

Kndbbdjk said...

So cute! Love your costume!

Unknown said...

Ahh! Love it!!!!

Rachel Sayumi Porter said...

Smexxxyyy!

xo
rachelsayumi.blogspot.com

... said...

What a great costume idea! I love her so much! :)

Suze said...

aw I love it- cute!

Alexis Kaye said...

wow you look amazing!

Shay said...

This is so beyond perfect for you- more pictures, please:)

Kelly said...

OH good heavens, that outfit is perfect! Love the hair, love the pearls, love it all!