Recent Posts

Sunday, October 30, 2011

little joys of life

the other night we had some of our male friends over for dinner.
(we were trying to impress them...)
we baked them delish apple crisp and grilled on our cute little grill even.
well, ever since then, i've been cravin apple crisp everyDAY

so, a few nights ago, the roomie and i decided to venture out into the chilly autumn evening
and went to get the supplies for said apple crisp.




i forgot to take a photo of the finished product, but you get the picture...
it was so yummy!
we were SICK to our tummies because it was so rich.

man, we're so domestic!

5 comments:

Suze said...

mmmmmm I love apple crisp- especially this time of year.

Claire said...

mmmm i just had pork and apple cider caserole...yummmmmmm love apples cooked!

Miranda said...

that looks and sounds delicious!

... said...

Looks so yummy! :)

Shay said...

I am so weird- I don't like warm apples...boo. I am sure it was delectable, though! I think we all need an update on your love life!;-)