Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

{insta photo}

i love my iPhone.
more importantly, i love the instagram app.
i spend way too much time on that app.

here's what i've been seeing lately.



1 - my favorite snack (orange.cinnamon yogurt).
2 - kevin the owl.
3 - leaves candle. smells like fall in my house.
4 - coral nail polish. nuff said.
5 - one of my favorite movies.
6 - miss t out for her birthday dinner. (pretty teeth!).

obsessed with Lady Antebellums new CD

i love this song
i think you should go listen to it.
like, NOW.

12 comments:

... said...

A candle that smells like leaves?! I don't think I have ever smelled one like it before! :) I love the songs on your playlist BTW :) Similar taste.

Kaleigh said...

I LOVE that movie as well! Why are you wet?! Why are you naked?! :)

Carlie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carlie said...

The Proposal is the best movie ever! I love when the grandma is dancing around in the forest. haha.

from head 2 toe said...

I love Instagram too! So fun! I need to get better at posting photos. Also, I want Kevin the Owl. K, thanks!
xoxo

Gentri said...

It's ok. Instagram is a wonderful thing. :) haha!

Shay said...

"To the window...to the wall..."

Love that movie, so funny!

Kylee said...

I don't think your link is working for the Youtube video! But i LOVE Lady A! I heard their song We Owned the Night for the first time last week and i'm in love :) They're amazing!

Kndbbdjk said...

I totally want an iPhone just for that app ha ha Awesome! :)

Christi Lynn said...

just downloaded that app and i love it!! it is so much fun! im a new follower...and i'm lovin it so far.

Sharde said...

when duffy started playing on your blog, my dog started freaking out! lol. he's really concerned right now, i guess i should start playing music from my laptop more often so he's not so frightened! lol. i subsequently forgot my thoughts to tell you about the instagram app! lolol

sharde @ the style projects

Suze said...

I love instagram too! And the leaves candle. It's lovely. :)