suze speaks french, did you know?
so that's why i decided to say merci...i hope its right (help me Suze!)
i am saying thanks to my dear Suze
(if you haven't been to her slice of the blog pie, you better hop on over there)
she has awarded me the versatile blogger award. her blog is so pretty and i just love
how optimistic she is! she is one lovely blogger! go visit her.
pronto!
so now i'm supposed to tell you 7 exciting things about me...wow
i hope you're ready for this...
you honestly should just scroll past and see who i've awarded this to, i would!
1. my roommate and i have an addiction to SWEET TOOTH FAIRY sugar cookies and we go at least 2x a week (ya, it's a severe problem) (and i'm not exaggerating when i say 2x a week. its usually more than that)
2. i drink at least 100 oz. of water. on a daily basis.
3. i am trying to learn how to do the 'party rock' dance (see it here)
4. i have a problem with dirty dishes. i cannot go to bed, get in the shower, go to work, etc. unless my sink is empty and has no dishes. yeah, i know...it's a problem.
5. i have grown up a lot in the last little while, i am asking santa claus for one of these:
6. i am a laundry detergent snob. i have to use tide with bleach and downy (the pink one) as my soap combo. it makes my clothes smell delish. try it sometime. you'll thank me for life.
7. i ate 4 sticks of string cheese today. i love it.
ok, now this award goes to:
drumroll please
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1. siri from "of pumpkin thieves and buffalo wings"
2. katie from "sparky"
3. karly from "plums and mustard"
i love finding new blogs and these are some of the newest. i adore their creativity and their lovely words they have to say.
what are you waiting for?! go check em out! :)
lots of love from ashley.







7 comments:
Oh, that Party Tock Anthem dance is awesome, isn't it? Unfortunately I don't think I have the coordination to ever get it right. Hmpf. Let me know when you've mastered it!
Great list! :) I have never heard of "Sweet Tooth Fairy" sugar cookies but I want to know more :) I am with ya on the dirty dishes! Yuckkkk
I'm asking for the same mixer for Christmas but in yellow!
So cute! I asked for a Kitchenaide when I was 12.... didn't get one until my wedding! Ha ha!
Aww thank you so much! :) You are too sweet!
I just noticed this! Thank you :) And I just got a kitchenaid and I feel like it is pretty much the best thing that's ever happened to me haha.
Aw MERCI for your kind words (you got it right!). I got to have a sweet tooth fairy sugar cookie when I was out there this summer- let me just say I totally support this addiction. :) I got one of those LAST christmas and it has changed my life! I hope Santa is kind to you. :)
Post a Comment