Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

giveaway

who likes paper?
scrapbooking?
making cards?



if you answered YES to any of these, then this giveaway is FOR YOU.
i work for Crate Paper, Inc. which is a successful scrapbooking company.

i love the gorgeous paper designs we have, but i don't make the time to scrapbook/make cards/etc.

so, i thought i'd share the wealth with 3 of my lucky readers.

all you have to do to enter this giveaway is leave me a comment - but i want to know what collection from CRATE PAPER you'd choose to win...

go to the Crate Paper website and tell me in your comment which collection you like the most... then you'll be entered into the giveaway


if you win, i'll send you the collection you've chosen. (papers and embellishments)
so what are you waiting for, go check the collections out and COMMENT AWAY

(this giveaway will close tomorrow evening at midnight)

Good luck to all!






17 comments:

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Oh my gosh, SO fun! I would have to say that my favorite one is the Portrait Collection! So cute! I LOVE your blog too :) So fun!

Gentri said...

Ah!! I can't pick! I love the farmhouse and random and emmas shoppe and portrait collections!!

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

i love the schoolhouse one, of course! but i also love the pink plum! too cute! what a fun giveaway! :]
-kar

Kaleigh said...

What a great giveaway! I'm loving the portrait collection! :) Cute btw!

megan danielle said...

oh my gosh i love scrapbooking!!!!! you may have just had me make the hardest decision of my life...but i think id go with the restoration collection. man that was hard! thanks for the giveaway!! by far my favorite!

Tan + Es said...

Holy cow, I can't believe I haven't ever looked at that website! I loved them all, but the toybox would be so grealt for some projects I have for baby Benson's room! So cute!

Off Label Mama said...

I like the farmhouse collection!

Unknown said...

I'd love some paper for Christmas... I love the peppermint collection!

The Hunters said...

Oh so hard to choose just one so I would have to say Brook and Farmhouse!

Amy said...

I'm a new follower from www.crazetexture.blogspot.com & I would LOVE the Prudence Collection!!! I love doing crafts & Projects & those colors would be PERFECT for my front room!!!! They are all so adorable though!

Janee Lookerse said...

Hi Ashley! Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I'm so happy to have you! I came by to check out your giveaway, SO FUN! I'm totally obsessed with the "Neighborhood Collection {http://www.cratepaper.com/neighborhood_collection.html}

!!! Amazing :)

Thanks!

xoxo
Janee
www.yellowbirdyellowbeard.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love the Blue Hill Collection! You're blog is adorable I can't wait to come back!

Aleks said...

oh my gravy! i LOVE cratepaper! although id like to LIVE in the warehouse with all the lovely things my favorite is Little Sprout! thanks for the chance to win!! !

Kndbbdjk said...

How funn! :) I would love the Farmhouse collection!

... said...

The Restoration Collection is pretty fab! :)

Alexis Kaye said...

this may be the hardest decision I've made...I love the portrait...and the static. Gosh, I have like ten favorites :) this is awesome Ashley!

Suze said...

These are so gorgeous! I like the Katlin collection the most. Though they're all lovely! I think your giveaway is closed now, but thanks for introducing me to these awesome products!