i have been sick with the stomach flu (still am)
i feel just like mr. skeleton here...yucky!
i wanted to announce my winners for the crate paper giveaway
in no particular order, here are the winners:
Gentri said...Ah!! I can't pick! I love the farmhouse and random and emmas shoppe and portrait collections!!
megan danielle said...oh my gosh i love scrapbooking!!!!! you may have just had me make the hardest decision of my life...but i think id go with the restoration collection. man that was hard! thanks for the giveaway!! by far my favorite!
Janee Lookerse said...Hi Ashley! Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I'm so happy to have you! I came by to check out your giveaway, SO FUN! I'm totally obsessed with the "Neighborhood Collection {http://www.cratepaper.com/neighborhood_collection.html}
Thanks!
xoxo
Janee
www.yellowbirdyellowbeard.blogspot.com
ashley.warner88@gmail.com
Happy Friday bloglies!
(wish me luck to feel better...because if i don't, i cannot make it to the blogger meet up tonight...eeek. i will be depressed if i miss this!)
i am going to go lay back down and snuggle up in my electric blanket...






