Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

blogger meet up

are you coming to the blogger meet up?
i sure hope so!
if not, i'm going to be very very very sad!



if you are planning on attending we need an OFFICIAL RSVP for the event.
We've made some changes for the time and place of the party.

time: 5-7 PM
date: 10-7-2011 (this FRIDAY)
place: a fabulous location (only known to those who rsvp)

So, if you're planning on coming, please please PLEASE email Gentri  with your RSVP  gentrileeblog@gmail.com


we also have LOTS of fun sponsors who will be providing giveaway prizes:

Yogurtland
Zephyr Graf-X Hats
Azalea Day Spa and Salon
Sebastian Design
Rhi's Designs
Rib City
Dear Lizzie Boutique and Bistro
Simply Splendid Boutique and Bistro
Creativity Art Studio
Spotted Umbrella on Etsy
Karma Boutique
Roxberry Juice Company



what are you waiting for?!  email gentri RIGHT NOW :)  you won't regret it.

6 comments:

Rachel Sayumi Porter said...

and if anyone wants to kindly volunteer to drive me (from Provo area).......... I'd appreciate it! (;

xo
rachelsayumi.blogspot.com

AllyValdez said...

im coming im coming im coming!!!

Suze said...

this sounds sooo fabulous! there are some awesome Utah bloggers. I'm not one, so I will not be there. Have fun, you awesome ladies!

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

totally was planning on coming, except for.... i was thinking it was saturday! I have school on friday til 3 and then i'd still have to drive from utah! :( bummer!
-kar

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

So jealous. You guys are going to have so much fun. PLEASE take lots of photos?

Kristen Thornburg said...

I WISH there would be a blogger meet up by me! I haven't met ONE blogger from Georgia! ha!