Recent Posts

Friday, October 21, 2011

fall playlist

do you make playlists?
i always do.
if you're an ATA reader, you'll know how much i love music.

i made a fall playlist a few days ago and have been so delighted with it.
i wanted to share it with you, since i loved it so.


fall 2011
heart of the world - lady antebellum
brown eyed girl - van morrison
when it rains - paramore*
the sound of silence - simon and garfunkel
wouldn't it be nice - the beach boys
what you know - two door cinema club
i need you - tim mcgraw/faith hill*
maps - yeah yeah yeahs
anchor - mindy gledhill
all my only dreams - the wonders*
crash into me - dave matthews band
junk of the heart - the kooks
silver springs - stevie nicks
pumped up kicks - foster the people
your love - the outfield
do it, do it - steven stucki
beast of burden - the stones
cough syrup - young the giant*
home - edward sharpe and the magnetic zeros
naive - the kooks*

(* songs have a link to the song...check em out)

what are some of your favorite "fall-ish" songs?!?!

4 comments:

from head 2 toe said...

Oh thanks for these lovey! I love Jim Brickman piano music when I am cleaning and cooking. It is so soothing and totally reminds me of fall and winter! :)

Anonymous said...

Aww yay I can't wait to listen to them! What a great idea to create a fall playlist :)

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

yayy! i need some more music! thanks and thanks! :]

Shay said...

Ahhh, so many favorites. Love Paramore and the kooks. And "I need you" by Tim Mcgraw and Faith reminds me of when I went to their combined concert a few years ago. They just sat on chairs in the middle of the stage facing eachother and sang it. It was magical.