Recent Posts

Thursday, October 6, 2011

obsession.


   

               



1 - rain puddles outside the office
2 - magelby's fresh house salad
3 - vitamin water - zero "orange"
4 - pear/apple from papa's garden


i bought myself a very lovely gift the other night - the iphone4
i am obsessed.

obsessed with the HD camera, pinterest, music, instagram, face time, heytell, etc.
i love the camera most of all.
i don't take photos that often, but now, i'll be snappin away.

beware ya'll.
you've been warned.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! It really does have an amazing camera, I can already tell by your pictures!

megan danielle said...

i cant wait to get an iphone!! im getting one in january...im most stocked about the camera!

megan danielle said...

i meant stoked...yeah...

Gentri said...

K. Why don't we have each others numbers?? I have heytell too!

Amy said...

Love these photos, and I had no idea you were in the craft industry. Did we actually 'meet' at CHA or did you just see me? SO fun, what a small world!!

Kndbbdjk said...

How awesome! I can't wait to get the iphone! I have a Blackberry now and I can't stand it! i just looove my itouch!

... said...

I am obsessed with my iphone too! :)

Suze said...

I love my iPhone too!! It has made twitter, pinterest, instagram, all those things soooo fun. Have a great time with it!

Also, I'm totally jealous of your Utah weather. But you haven't had any snow yet have you?

Suze said...

I love my iPhone too!! It has made twitter, pinterest, instagram, all those things soooo fun. Have a great time with it!

Also, I'm totally jealous of your Utah weather. But you haven't had any snow yet have you?