yeah, its pumpkin carving time.
this post is a little late, but oh well.
a week or so ago, some of my friends and i decided
to carve our pumpkins.
i carved jack, the pumpkin king (how fitting, eh?)
do you have any fun halloween traditions?!
i love this time of year!










6 comments:
The picture of you all holding your pumpkins as your heads is clever! It's so cute I love it!
Cute picture! :) I haven't carved a pumpkin in soooo long!
Halloween is my favorite- I love your Jack pumpkin!!
I used to always have a rockin party, but not so much anymore. Since we bought a house, we have stayed home that night and handed out candy.
But I still get dressed up every year. I just can't help myself. :)
Happy Halloweekend!
I love carving pumpkins :) the hubby and I are going to attempt to make caramel apples :) we'll see! haha!
I love this time of year too, but hubby is in graduate school and seems to be the most busy he has ever been right now so we don't do as much as I would like:-( Hope you are well!
Love these! Your pumpkin came out awesome! Mine... did not. haha!
Post a Comment