Recent Posts

Monday, October 17, 2011

19.

nineteen is the number of days left until something incredible happens.
something i have been waiting for since october 2009.
my sweet brother comes home.
that's right ladies, in 19 days my brother will be back on american soil.

he's been serving an LDS full-time mission for our church in lithuania.
he's been gone since october 2009 and will return just over 2 years later.

i cannot wait to see this amazing dude.
serious now.
this boy and i are best friends.
i love my brother dearly.

eeeeeeeeek!

handsome lad

on his mission (he's on the right)


my bro and i (long time ago peeps)

13 comments:

megan danielle said...

ah! im so excited for you!! one day, one day this will be me :)

Katie said...

cute!!! that is so exciting :) my little bro will leave next summer and my heart is already hurting just a little bit.

Suze said...

That is just so, so exciting!! Have a wonderful homecoming with your brother!


The first missionary who came to teach me is returning home around the same time. maybe they were in the MTC together? :)

Kndbbdjk said...

Aww how exciting! Congrats! :)

Unknown said...

Yay! Congrats! That will such a sweet moment :)

Gentri said...

That is so so exciting!! :D I wish I'd had a brother.

Amy Harris said...

words cannot describe my excitement for you. it seriously is the BEST!! i feel as if you and your brother have a similar relationship to me and my broha... isn't it the greatest? i love brothers :)

Shay said...

I don't believe there is anything better than an honorable returned missionary- so happy for you!

sarah said...

what a cute brother! its so fun when they start coming home :)

... said...

Aw I'm so excited for you!!!!

Shutterbug said...

That is very exciting news! And can I just say that you two look alike!

Courtney said...

AHHHH! I'm so excited for you. I am so grateful for men like him. And women like you who sacrifice for our country. Bless you dear!

And p.s. Thanks for loving and following my blog. Your comment made my day girl!

Kylee said...

how exciting for you! my little brothers are only 14 and 10 but i can just imagine how happy you must be! & yes he is handsome :)