give thanks.
i love this.
for those of you new to my blog, i am a mormon.
and i am thankful for my religion.
it gives me strength in times of need,
it gives me happiness in times of sorrow,
it gives me peace when i feel turmoil.
i am also thankful for others who are not of my faith.
God is love.
there is so much in this world to be thankful for, and especially at this time of the year during
the thanksgiving holiday, it makes me feel blessed for how fortunate i am.
i decided to start a gratitude journal.
every day i am going to gather my thoughts at the end of the day
and write down the hand of God in my life.
i encourage you to take note of the things you're grateful for each day.
i hope you have a happy and thankful Monday
lots of love,
ash
Recent Posts






3 comments:
What a great idea! I believe President Eyring gave a talk about how he did this at one time as well. I did it in college and even being thankful for contact lenses- I mean, they are incredible! You are such an example! :)
This is such a sweet post, I love the quote at the top! You are a great inspiration to us all!
I love that quote. It is perfect for today!
Post a Comment