i work for a little company called AMERICAN CRAFTS
ever heard of it?
well, anyway, if not, you should go check it out.
i have moved from the accounting department to the sales floor.
i am now an executive assistant and I LOVE my job.
love it even more than i did the first day i started.
seriously, i am beginning to feel my career goal shifting gears.
i love being in the business world.
it's so much fun.
well, apparently, the 7 am hour got to me this morning, because i
was so excited about henry, my new calculator.
who knew working could be so much fun?!
i'm being serious.
i love love LOVE my job





7 comments:
bahaha I NAMED MY CALCULATOR TOO!! It's Cal. ya I'm not as inventive as you lol
Aw, yaaay! I'm so glad you love your job, lucky girl!
You're so lucky to have a job you love so much! :)
You look beautiful!!! (:
There is nothing better than enjoying going to work everyday- I am happy for you! And you look stunning in those pictures!
Glad to hear you enjoy your job so much!! It definitely makes getting up in the morning easier :)
Isn't it great to love what you do?? Congrats!
Post a Comment