Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

challenge.

challenge.


your challenge, should you choose to accept will be the following:
take a photo of your thanksgiving plate this thursday.


yup, it's as simple as that.
please take a photo of your big holiday meal.
then i want you to email me a copy and we can have a little 'taste'
for what your thanksgiving holiday was like.






how fun is this?!


please send your turkey day photos to: ashley.warner88@gmail.com 
and i'll post the photos on Monday (Nov. 28) next week.


are you in?!
please say you are!

8 comments:

from head 2 toe said...

I am in! It will be a full table since I am hosting! :)

Suze said...

I love this idea! I'm in :)

Alexis Kaye said...

what a good idea :) I'm in! I hope i remember!!! haha :D

Lindsey McLaughlin said...

I am totally in!

Alison said...

That is a good challenge, although I'm not sure my plate will be nearly as fancy as that one.

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

yay me too!

... said...

What a fun idea!! :)

Suz said...

Great idea. I'm in! :)