Recent Posts

Saturday, November 19, 2011

sew much fun

the other night i decided to get crafty.
i wanted to make something fun for my desk at work so i decided to make a garland.

i had fun using the cricket and being creative...kinda.


my favorite part is the circles from the old book that i found thrifting the other day.
so.much.fun.



8 comments:

Alexis Kaye said...

Wow what a great idea! You should do a giveaway of this!!! I LOVE IT! :D

Suze said...

how pretty!

... said...

This is really cute! :) I love it!

Unknown said...

This is so cute!! And it looks pretty simple too. I just need to find some super cute paper like you have :)

Niken said...

that's pretty. i've never made something that i sew by myself.i don't think i'll be good either on crafting...duh.

from head 2 toe said...

This is too cute! Perfect for a desk at a Scrapbook office! xoxo

Nicole said...

WHOAA!! so amazing! I'm totally pinning this.

Tomorrow and Wednesday I have the day off and I can't wait to make some adorable decorations like this.

xoxo

Alyx said...

This is so cute, and looks really easy, too! I love it!