i had a lot of compliments on my homemade paper garland i made a few weeks back.
one of my fave bloggers even asked me if i would do a giveaway.
so guess what? because today is December 1st (the month of giving, not receiving)
i have decided to giveaway a pretty little garland.
pretty, huh?
to enter: you must be a follower of All Things Ashley
and leave me a comment on your favorite holiday dessert
* extra entries *
1 - blog about the giveaway
2 - facebook about the giveaway
pretty simple my dears!
if you like vintage-esque and homemade things, this giveaway is for YOU!







15 comments:
I AM a lover of all things vintage and homemade! :p Great giveaway, girly.
I'm a follower of course! and during the holidays I eat as many sugar cookies as I can!
i am a follower..of course :) and my favorite holiday treat.. hmmm thats tough. my mom makes the best hand dipped chocolates during the holiday season all kinds. mmm can't wait.
also. i feel like december is our month. haha we are going to play! i can feel it haha i'll be in touch :)
I blogged about it too! http://youaremycolor.blogspot.com/2011/12/all-i-want-for-christmas.html
I suggested this! :) unless someone else did too, haha!!! I think this automatically should mean i get 10 extra entries ;)
My favorite dessert....I'm simple. Probably some chocolate chip cookies or christmas M&Ms. Chocolate tastes better when coated in red and green :)
Follower -- I love peppermint chocolate type cookies!:)
How nice of you! I love dark chocolate almond & cranberry bark. So yummy! What is your favorite?! We should do a recipe party on our blogs!
I'm a new follower!
My mom makes these 7 Layer Bars (also called Magic Bars) that I just love :)
YAY- that garland is so stinking cute, I need it! I follow for like, a year now;-) And my fave dessert is sugar cookies and trifle!
I found your blog tonight, so happy I did!!! Hmmm favorite Christmas dessert....I think Mudpie! Love your blog!
Follower!
Favey Holiday treat?
Peppermint Hershey's kisses!
i just left a comment on another post of yours and it happened to be about my love of pumpkin desserts....i don't know if that's some kind of omen, but i'm willing to say it again: PUMPKIN EVERRRRYTHING!
hmmmm pumpkin pie and sugar cookies!
Follower! ;)
so cute! So creative! Love it!! I always want to win new things. woo!
Thanks for the reminder- I totally forgot to enter!
My fave holiday dessert is anything with peppermint in it!
Pick me, pick me! That is SO cute and so my taste!!
Post a Comment