Recent Posts

Friday, December 9, 2011

carollama

what is carollama?
read here for more detailed information
my church group went caroling the other night with 8 llamas.
some of guys from my FHE (family home evening) group from church organized this event called CAROLLAMA.
basically, we go caroling with the llamas and collect canned food for the Utah food bank.

it was so much fun last night.

this was me (sorry its blurry) at the beginning of the night with tangerine (the llama)



here's tangerine the llama one someone's doorstep.



this is me and cuzco (the naughty llama)


i was leading this llama all night long.
he was so naughty!
he peed on someone's lawn (on my foot mind you) and he was being really aggressive.
he head-butted me too!  (silly llama)
ate peoples grass everywhere we went.
he didn't want to come to the porch when we were singing...grrr!
but when will i ever be able to try and tame a llama ever again in my lifetime?
probably NEVER!

overall the night was a success. 
i think people were more willing to donate food to our cause since
we had gone to extra lengths to bring llamas along with us.

a big shout out to my FHE brothers Ty & Jordan Clive for organizing this fun event.
it's making a difference in the world around us and i am honored to have been a part of it






 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I love this! The other night a group of us were hanging out. and one of our friends was like, "so i saw the weirdest thing today. I was driving home from work and a llama crossed the street." then our other friend informed us that over by byu they do caroling with llamas! clever!

Brady and Jess said...

HILARIOUS...the things you kids come up with these days!!!!

... said...

Ha ha this is the strangest thing I have ever heard...but how fun and awesome!!!

Gentri said...

So fun! I just heard about this earlier this week and am dying to go!

Contemplating Beauty said...

What an adorable post hahaha LOVE llama's, I was cracking up "naugthy" llama!!! LOL

Mar said...

Llamas are so awesome! How cool that you got to do that, I'm guessing people were quite surprised when you showed up on their front step :)

Shay said...

How AMAZING to pair carolling with charity and what an interesting way to do it, ha. Those are some interesting looking animals!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I Love llamas :)!