Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

oh deer.

this post was totally inspired by the crate paper blog post from monday mornin.
the lovely Tara Anderson, made the most darling pieces i ever did see.




oh deer.
aren't these just oh-so pretty?!
i thought so too.

there's something about a deer that just makes me happy.
they're my favorite animal. ever.
so gentle, sweet, and pretty.





(photos courtesy of pinterest)


8 comments:

Gentri said...

How cute!! :) I love deer too, but foxes are my favorite.

Anonymous said...

That burlap deer is the cutest thing i've ever seen! Thanks for sharing :)

Alyx said...

All those deer are so cute!!!

Contemplating Beauty said...

I absolutely adore deer too! my first blog was called "As A Deer Pants For Water"...Psalm 42:1
i love the pictures you found, so so so sweet!

Miranda said...

i love deer! i have a whole page on pinterest dedicated to them :)

from head 2 toe said...

You are right. So cute! Love that first on in the frame! I need it!!

Amy Harris said...

you are too brave. i am TERRIFIED of deer.

Suze said...

so pretty. I love the burlap deer and that black and white picture! My parents live in an area with tons of deer- I miss it! They are so graceful and regal.