i'm a twenty-something lady finding my place in this big ole world. i love anything vintage. pink. music. photography. laughing. eating out. shopping. my religion. reading. friends. love. God.
You may not know me (yet), but we have been linked up by Gentri in Package Pals, so I thought I'd pop over to your blog and say hi :) How fun is the whole Package Pals idea? I can't wait to get started, but for now I'll just browse through your lovely blog :)
Love the Joseph Campbell quote, by the way, it's very inpsring.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) I appreciate your encouraging words! I am new to blogging and everyone has been so nice :) I love these quotes...so true!
5 comments:
That last joseph campbell quote is just so wise and true. I mean, I like all of them, but I know that last one is very true.
the joseph campbell quote has been one of my favorites for as long as i can remember. thanks for sharing =)
Aww LOVE these! Makes me want to watch a chick flick with my hubby!
Hi Ashley!
You may not know me (yet), but we have been linked up by Gentri in Package Pals, so I thought I'd pop over to your blog and say hi :)
How fun is the whole Package Pals idea? I can't wait to get started, but for now I'll just browse through your lovely blog :)
Love the Joseph Campbell quote, by the way, it's very inpsring.
- Mar
Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) I appreciate your encouraging words! I am new to blogging and everyone has been so nice :) I love these quotes...so true!
Post a Comment