Recent Posts

Monday, September 26, 2011

mahhh weekend



 







highlights:

- BYU football game with da gurls
- General Relief Societ broadcast (a wonderful clip from one great talk here)
- going to Park City and shopping the afternoon away
- "sleeping in" until 8:30 or so
- late night phone calls from OK
- making a fool of myself in the elevator at church yesterday
- helping a friend ask a girl out (yes! love playing matchmaker)
- eating my favorite GF pink cookie
- losing 4 lbs


I had a GREAT weekend.  I love being able to relax and do whatever the heck i want on the weekends.  however, i am so looking forward to this week and knocking out the next few days at work...because one of my favorite people will be flying into town this week. 
should i tell you who is coming?
no...i think i'll make you wait.
that is all.

Happy Monday & I hope you had the best weekend ever!

7 comments:

Gentri said...

Aw! I want to know who's coming to visit you! :) and those cookies look divine! Yum! Congrats on losing 4 lbs! That us awesome! :)

from head 2 toe said...

Woo hoo! Tell us, tell us! I love pink frosted cooks! Yummy!

Shay said...

GORGEOUS lady! You are so photogenic! congrats on the 4 lbs. Cant wait to read about your visitor. So hope its male;-)

Rachel Sayumi Porter said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I am SO excited for the meet up! I can't wait see get to know you better!

xo
rachelsayumi.blogspot.com

Alexis Kaye said...

you're flippin gorgeous!

Laura Darling said...

Looks like fun! I miss college football games!

Suze said...

Wow awesome weekend!! Can't wait to hear about your favorite people visit. :)