i'm a twenty-something lady finding my place in this big ole world. i love anything vintage. pink. music. photography. laughing. eating out. shopping. my religion. reading. friends. love. God.
haha this is so cute! and thanks for the comment on my blog, that made my day :) as for lithuania...still havent heard a thing from there since july 5th...but im doing great and im just sure he is too!!
6 comments:
haha this is so cute! and thanks for the comment on my blog, that made my day :) as for lithuania...still havent heard a thing from there since july 5th...but im doing great and im just sure he is too!!
this is such a cute little picture! and i AM going to the blogger meet up. can't wait to meet you then!
xo TJ
I love that song too!! Best song and I love that poster for it!
such a cute graphic/print :) love it!
Super cute print!
Love this!! Very cute print!
I see that you are from Utah. So am I :) :)
Post a Comment