Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Utah blogger meet up


Guess what everyone?!  The lovely Gentri, Ashley, and Kelsey have planned a Utah Blogger meet up!
If you are interested at all in attending, please RSVP to Gentri (see email address above)
We will not be announcing the meeting place publicly (due to we don't want no creepers creepin)

So, if you're interested, please please PLEASE email gentrileeblog@gmail.com

Hope ya'll are having a fabulous week thus far

the roomie and i went grocery shoppin - and i
decided that one day (when i wed) i will
have a broccoli bouquet


shoppin again, but this time, i went with santa.
found so many lovely things at tai pan
for the condo

hope you had a great weekend.  i feel like i don't blog anymore.
please forgive my lack of blogging.
i promise to be better.
i swear i'll be better.

deal?

4 comments:

Gentri said...

Yay!! :D I'll add your name to my post! I'm so so excited! We can finally be real life friends!! And you look so cute in those pictures! A broccoli bouquet would be very fresh. :) and I loooove love tai pan!!

Swirls of Happy said...

Cute pic!! Love the broccolli bouqet!!! Have a blast at your blogger meet up...sounds fun!!! Xo

swirlsofhappy.blogspot.com

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

Awe yay! Glad you are back to blogging! Sorry I have been horrible in the commenting department! I really have been busy these days but life goes on! So glad you are going to help out and come!!! It'll be a blast! AND you look so cute in that picture! And I love broccoli! Hope you feel better soon!!!!!!

Shay said...

HA, broccoli- I love it! It would definitely be cheaper;-) Oh how I wish I could go to the blogger meetup!