Life has been such a whirlwind as of late and I have been crazy busy, but I am looking forward to the next few weeks.
Life is like, SO TOTALLY GREAT right now.
for starters, I am feeling almost 100% better and recovered from my minor surgery.
i have had a crazy insane busy week at work (hello 12-14 hour days)
i have been working out like a mad woman and droppin dem lbs
i have a great friend who is coming for a week-long visit next week and i cannot wait for him to get here
asking for forgiveness from has been on my mind a lot.
its hard to do, but it IS possible ya'll. (or so i've convinced myself)
Matthew 18: 21-22
"Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven timse? Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven"
I need to ask for forgiveness from a certain person, but I have been so prideful.
sometimes its hard to swallow your pride and become humble.
ohhh man, life is such a great process my dear friends.
in other news, what's a girl to do when someone from out of state is coming to visit.
i need some advice from my utah peeps...what are some fun things to do with people who
come visit from out of town?cool parks?
things to do?
things to see?







5 comments:
Hmmm... I'm not sure where the title is from... Pocahontas? haha! I am so glad that you're doing so well and excited for our party! I am too! :D Fun things to do in Utah... Gardner Village (LOVE!), Gateway, Temple Square, The UP House, Sundance, Park City, Dear Lizzie Boutique and Bistro in Highland (call me if you go there since I live just a few minutes away!), Go up the canyon and roast mallows, Hike to a waterfall there are lots around, I know there are tons more...
I'm really happy for you! :) here's my story on forgiveness. When I was 18 I was engaged. Homeboy basically screwed me over and left me in the dust. He never apologized to me, my family, friends, anything. I even tried to talk to him to keep it "civil". He'd ignore me or be really rude when we ran into each other. Anyway. So anywya. That was THREE years ago. Just last week, he went to the lady who helped us pick out our rings (she was a family friend) and apologized. I was so proud of him, even though that's such a simple thing. I'm sure it helped him to heal. Not that it would hurt if he apologized to ME one of these days :) haha anyway. I know you're a fabulous girl. You can do anything! We all make mistakes. Think about how free you'll feel after you get t resolved :)
Sounds like everything's coming up roses- hooray! I was just reflecting on my own need to be a little less pridefull... hm.
So here's the thing- I just visited Utah a couple months ago! Things I enjoyed: temples, downtown, Cafe Rio :) along with all the yummy Mexican food, mountains specifically Snowbird, the pioneer stuff, and the smaller towns (bountiful, highland, provo etc) were fun to visit.
Wow I must be really behind! I didn't know you were having minor surgery. And I wish I knew cool places to tell you in Utah, but I live in Arizona. Darn. Haha
Glad things are falling into place for you.. Is your Post title from the song "the Chain" by fleetwood mac?
Post a Comment