Recent Posts

Friday, September 9, 2011

disclaimer

this is not a 'woe-is-me' post.
this is just a post for those i need to apologize to.
first of all, i am sorry that i haven't gotten on the ball and posted my September sponsors.
due to some extreme circumstances, i haven't been posting much at all.


i moved.
i've been in and out of the ER.
i just have no energy to post or blog.


so please forgive me.
i will honor all those that emailed me about being a sponsor and get those up asap.


sometimes life is just crazy.  and i accept that.


here's to my crazy (and fun) life.


hope all is well.

ps. if you want to be a sponsor for FREE this month, please leave a comment or email me ashley.warner88@gmail.com  for more details.




HAPPY FRIDAY

6 comments:

Unknown said...

umm I am worried about you!! I hope things are going okay :)

Gentri said...

I hope you get better soon!!! I'll keep you in my prayers. :)

provo lady said...

My oh My! What a pretty SPACE of Bloggers Land.

Catie said...

Hope you're feeling better and things get sorted out the way they need to. You are in my thoughts and prayers tonight. <3 you.

Alexis Kaye said...

Ack! I'm so sorry you have so much on your plate right now.

Suze said...

Hey I hope you're doing okay!