basically all ya do is tell the blog world 7 random facts about yourself.
1. i am about 95% gluten free in my diet. I get sick from foodies really easily, so I try to be super healthy and eat no gluten...yup, I'm a GF gal!
2. i have an obsession with music. Country, R&B, opera, indie, classical, hip-hop, electronica, rock, punk, rap, etc....you get the picture. I just love music. I think I sometimes spend more money in the iTunes store than I do on my groceries for the month (kidding...its not THAT bad)
3. i am a fluent Spanish speaker (and no, I'm not from Mexico...even though I lived there before)
4. i am a sucker for any DIY project...In fact, look at this lamp I made last weekend...
5. i am addicted to any of the Chex cereals (all gluten free baby) and I may or may not eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner on, lets say, a bi-weekly basis.
6. i once drank gasoline when I was a little girl. the ambulance came and got me and i had to have my stomach pumped. true story. now that explains a lot, huh?
7. i am all about halloween - i love scary movies, dressing up, the treats, etc. halloween is one of my favorite holidays.
now i tag you lovely ladies to play this little game
enjoy!






4 comments:
Oh my goodness! I can't believe you drank gasoline when you were young. Must have been horrible. That lamp is so so cute! Way to go!
Interesting stuff Ashley! Happy your round with gasoline didn't beat you! (Really happy). :)
Oh...and the lamp? Fab-u-lous!!
Ashley! I LOVE that lamp- you did such a great job. I love the look of that whole area!And you know I love number 2:-) One day when we meet we are going to have an 80's dance party, ha! Thanks for thinking of me- I needed something to write about;-)
Yay I am excited! Ima do this asap. :)
Post a Comment