i had someone ask me the other day what inspires me to blog?
well my answer for you, is that i blog because i feel like it.
blogging is my equivalent to going and seeing a therapist.
i have to talk out my feelings (usually with myself) and i know that i am usually not the only person who deals with feelings of this magnitude (whatever the situation may be)
today i was reading one of my favorite blogs, Stephanie and Such, (shout out) and she
had blogged about a blind date gone horribly wrong. AMEN sistah. i think we can all relate to a terrible blind date story.
i just love blogging. i have met so many friends via blogging that i wouldn't have
had the opportunity to do so in any other situation.
i had a friend, from blog land, Shay, write me and mail me a card a few months back
when i was having a really difficult time and really down. it totally made my day and
let me know that i am loved by friends who care.
another friend, Gentri, has emailed me countless times, especially while i've been
figuring out my stomach issues, and has been so sweet to me.
blogging is just a wonderful thing people.
i am looking for GUEST BLOGGERS.
more specifically, anyone who wants to share their story of why they created their blog,
why they chose a specific theme to their blog, your favorite thing to blog about, stories about friends you've made while blogging, a blogger who inspires you, etc.
basically, there is no wrong or right answer.
i just want to know what you love about the blog world.
you can include photos, music (yes please!), just about anything you want.
i just want to hear from YOU (my awesome followers) and get a feel for
why you blog.
So, if you're interested in being a featured guest blogger on All Things Ashley, please send me an email: ashley(dot)warner88@gmail(dot)com
I hope you're having a great Friday and are looking forward to yet another lucious FALL weather weekend. I know I am.
Recent Posts






7 comments:
Aw Ashley! Thanks so much! I'm so excited to meet you soon. :) blogging is the best thing ever. I just wrote up a guest post that'll be up on Monday about this sort of thing. Are you asking for people to guest post for you? Because I'd love to!! :)
Blogging is sooo fun! I've completely fallen in love with it for so many different reasons. Free therapy being one of them:-) xoxo
You know I am so down for being a guest blogger- I have never done it before.. I was supposed to and then it fell through.... ha ha. But, you can check out why I blog here:
http://derekandbeccasmith.blogspot.com/2011/01/why-i-blog.html
xoxo
I started a blog and titled it "livealifeextraordinary.blogspot.com
" because I really wanted a name that reminded me daily of how I want to live and to document my life. Finding the "extra" in the ordinary details of life. Not taking my blessings for granted. (It also happened to be a catchy title to a Carbon Leaf song I liked). ;)
My blog has definitely been an important part of my life; the role it plays in my life has morphed through the years; changing with the ups and downs in my life.This year it has been a place to celebrate my getting published and making a small mark on the scrapbooking world by being on a design team. It also has been a place to be real, and to document the struggles I've been having getting over the loss of my big sister this past March. My blog has opened up a "Cyberworld" of friendships of people I may not even have come into contact with in the physical sense, but nonetheless have made an indelible mark on my heart.
Ashley, your are one of the few blogging friends, that I actually got to meet in person first! :) Such a blessing to run into your lovely spirit and beautiful self @CHA this past July!
Have a fabulous week. Hope your tummy stomach issues are improving. Thanks for giving us, your blog readers, a chance to give your our take on "blogging."
Take care you.
Suz
i absolutely love this post. i can't wait to meet you this weekend at the blogging party!! xoxo
kelseyannesmith.blogspot.com
When do you need em by? :) I can do one, if you give me a couple of weeks!
I would love to do this! Do you have a "due date?"
Post a Comment