Recent Posts

Friday, August 3, 2012

DIY lace shirt

so...this isn't done yet, but I thought I'd post a sneak peek of the progress.

I bought this shirt at Old Navy (cheap)
lace is from JoAnns ($3.00) I used my coupon for this

This'll be a relatively cheap shirt to create, plus it's one of a kind.
No one else has this shirt.

What has been your most recent DIY project?

Happy Friday lovelies...

2 comments:

StyleIDnet said...

Love lace .... on everything!! so I may give it a try although I;m not very good doing things.... I have clumsy hands and little patience but when I get it done (when I do ) it feels great. If I get to this I will dedicate it a post. nice idea.
* STYLE ID NET *
* Filomenas Closet *

Shay said...

Hi Ash! I am so excited to see this completed- I really need to get my booty in gear and do some projects! Excited to catch up on your blog, Miss!