Recent Posts

Monday, August 27, 2012

insta weekend


1 - a much needed girls trip to Park City 
dinner at Cisero's on Main St.
we love this place.


2 - church yesterday on BYU campus


3 - Ands LOVES cheetah print.
srsly though.
check her out.
cheetah sweater, scarf, sunnies


4 - ashley got a little cray cray with the 
children's crayons.
'ashley skye loves you'
thanks ash


5 - visiting Mister Spurrier.
he's trying to bring "canes" back into fashion


6 - we love michael. 
thanks for the party sir


this weekend was a good one for me.
i have had a lot on my mind and it was good to relax and rejuvenate.

i got to work in the Provo temple - my new calling for my church.
i love that place so much.

i finally FINALLY FINALLY watched 'The Hunger Games'
and i liked it....


i also took a lot of naps this weekend.
#sowhatwhocares

How was your weekend?!  
Did you do anything fun?


4 comments:

Suze said...

Sounds like a lovely, lovely weekend! I love that you work in the temple. I bet that is an awesome calling.

Good luck to Mister Spurrier with the canes. I would love to see him succeed.

Unknown said...

Cute photos! just discovered your blog, and think its absolutely darling! I do have to say that leopard scarf is so so fabulous and I am so obsessed with animal print!

Hope you can check out my blog and maybe we can swap buttons?

Erica xx

www.ericabelliocreations.blogspot.com

LaurenLo{me}LoloLC said...

I loved the Hunger Games...the book and the flick. :)

Unknown said...

Those mountains are gorgeous! Looks like you had fun.

Amanda Rose
http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com