Recent Posts

Friday, August 24, 2012

sponsors


















hi lovely readers.
i am offering sponsorship for the month of September, which is right around the corner.

sponsorship is FREE for the month of september.
i'll even do sponsor swaps.

i have 11 spots left!!!

if you're interested in being a sponsor, shoot me an email and we'll get you set up!

hurry hurry hurry - they're goin fast 

email me: ashley.warner88@gmail.com



3 comments:

LaurenLo{me}LoloLC said...

Hey Lady - I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!

http://meandmybeautifulmess.blogspot.com/2012/08/versatile-blogger.html

~ Lo

and...I'll shoot you a message for sponsorship too. I guess I better come up with a button and stop slacking huh?


:)

Natasha Louise Taylor said...

Hey Ashley! I'm doing sponsor swaps too, wanna swap? :)
Natasha x

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment :)

Following your blog via GFC. This sounds fab,good luck,hope you get plenty of sponsors and I hope you have a lovely day x