i wanted to try something new.
i decided that since i love music,
and i am sure lots of you love music too -
i would love to have a MUSIC fest on Tuesdays.
{tuesday tunes}
what it's all about:
- sharing your favorite music
- introducing people to new artists
- learning about cool music
to participate email me:
(ashley.warner88@gmail.com)
* your top 5 favorite songs of the moment
* a little blurb about yourself and the type of music you love
* why you chose the songs you did
you'll be spotlighted on my blog for the tuesday tunes reveal (sounds fun, right?!)
if you're still not so sure, come back tomorrow for the first {tuesday tunes} post...






1 comments:
I totally love this! I started doing something on my blog (not a link up, just for fun) called Snippets & Soundbytes...I, too, am a huge music lover! It's part of my day all day, every day...just about anyways. I'll have to work emailing you some info for this post. :)
Lauren
Post a Comment