Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

tuesday tunes {guest: Rachel Sayumi)

Todays rendition of Tuesday Tunes is courtesy of my favorite fashion blogger: Rachel Sayumi





I am a sucker for pop music with a fun beat!! But I also LOVE "underground" music which not many people know about!! I just love anything with a good tune. Also,I seriously love Chris Brown!
A couple of my favorite artists which I love that not many people know about include Rachel Platten,Mikal Blue, and Lenka.
 
Top 5 fave:
1000 Ships by Rachel Platten



Gold by Mikal Blue


Back in Time by Pitbull (haha but seriously)


Free by Haley Reinhart



Best Love Song/With You by Chris Brown
 
 
I love these because it's a mix of some poppy tunes,but there are some which i feel are "my own". I love music,and these are a few of my favorite picks!!


thanks for sharing Rachel - head on over to her bloggity blog

3 comments:

CaraLoren' said...

hey!
you commented on my blog and you seem super sweet! I would love to have one of your sponsorship spots if they is still one open! Let me know! Thanks so much dear!
CaraLoren'

Unknown said...

awesome post! your blog is so fantastic, i really enjoyed your posts :)

hope you have a fab day hun! ~ XO
Chriissydollxo's Blog

Unknown said...

Haley has an amazing voice! I saw her live at the American Idol tour last year.