
went to see CAPTAIN AMERICA
went to FHE with the new ward and had a fun activity.
we did a little IRON CHEF competition you see.
we were given a baggie full of flour, sugar, and white rasins.
we had to come up with something delish and clever.
so my group of peeps made blondies (not pictured...)
and we WON the competition.
yeah baby!
the baby sis came to the condo and had a sleepover too.
we watched:
our brother who is serving an LDS mission will be home oh so very soon!
He's been living in Lithuania for almost 2 years teaching the people
there about our religion, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
He comes home in 8 weeks. eeeek.
i am ecstatic.
wanna see my cute brother?
(this was from the NYC trip before his 2 year 'vacation' to Lituania)
How was YOUR Labor Day weekend??










3 comments:
FUN! I love blondies! Congrats on the win. :D Did you like Captain America? I haven't seen it. And I LOVE the best two years! Definitely a favorite. :)
Way to win! glad to hear your new ward is a fun one. :) I have never seen that Best Two Years movie, but maybe I should. I mean, missionaries did change my life and all. :) So exciting about your brother coming home!!
so exciting about your brother! And can you believe i've never had a blondie?!
Post a Comment