Recent Posts

Friday, November 4, 2011

dino land












we went on a quick little getaway out to the family cabin
a few weeks back (i am slow posting this)
while we were there, we went to dino land in Vernal, UT.

it was a lot of fun.
the cabin was chilly, but so beautiful.
hunting season had just started so we had to wear our neon orange.
it was a much needed vaca!

where is your favorite "getaway"??

6 comments:

Kndbbdjk said...

That looks so fun! My little brother would just LOVE that! :) My favorite getaway is pretty much anywhere my husband is, but I do love Sweden.

Katie said...

LOVE that first picture...so cute! And I hope it was just like Jurassic park, minus the dinosaurs escaping ;)

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures it looks like so much fun!

... said...

Aw looked so fun! I had a student today, after a helicopter flew over the school, say "did you hear that! there is a dinosaur outside!!" So cute. :)

Shay said...

This makes the major nerd in me so giddy, I love stuff like this! You look beautiful, as usual!

Suze said...

looks super fun! I have a friend who recently moved to Vernal. I was supposed to get out there this summer but sadly didn't. If I ever do, I'm sooo going to Dino Land. :D Glad you had a good time!