Recent Posts

Thursday, November 10, 2011

john and I got back together...
last night actually.

I was driving home from a 12 hour workday and feeling very somber and zombiesque (ya, just made that up) and john came through the speakers.

he always knows how to make me feel better....iloveyou! i love you I LOVE YOUUUUU Johnny babyyyyy

Who makes YOU feel better?!?

9 comments:

Brady and Jess said...

BRADY!

Suze said...

New Found Glory. Just makes me happy. :)

Shay said...

Well, you know I have to say Cooper;-) If you MAKE me choose a singer I choose Elvis, ha!

Kndbbdjk said...

My hubs! :)

Alexis Kaye said...

you've got the world at your fingertips girlfriend!

-Mallori said...

you know, I only liked a FEW of his songs until I started following your blog. You've turned me into a Mayer fan! :)

... said...

Love me a little Joshua Radin!

Amy said...

Gavin DeGraw, hands down :). His songs are all funny and feel good.

And, my blog has changed! I changed it to amyisthinking.blogspot.com so I'll hope you'll follow me over there instead!

Stephanie said...

I love John Mayer! I went to one of his concerts and he was SO GOOD live. The best!