Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

50's nostalgia

i love these songs.
they make me want to just live in the 50's in a high waist skirt wearing pearls and slow dancing with a handsome fella.

nostalgic.  i wish i lived as a teenager during the time period of these songs.
how simple and sweet life was then.  i love soul music, r&b, jazz, blues...you name it.
music was excellent then.

















4 comments:

Kaleena J. said...

HOLY COW i'm so happy to see some of Elvis' songs on here. Did you know that i'm basically OBSESSED with Elvis? haha and I love the Sittin on the Dock of the bay too :)

I'll join you in dancing back in the 50' to these! I hope that handsome fella doesn't mind i'm taking his spot! haha jk

Shay said...

Oh my gosh that first song is one of my absolute favorites! Whenever I think of great oldies music that song comes to my mind! ANd I LOVE Elvis. We were supposed to get married...

Obviously he ruined those plans!

Suze said...

I just had a sock hop with my kiddos at school- it was so much fun! I adore this music/time period.

Suze said...
This comment has been removed by the author.