"guilt is anger directed at ourselves - at what we did or did not do"
have you ever felt guilty before? I mean really guilty?
ever felt guilty for doing something you know is going to be the best thing for you?
I feel like that at this moment in time.
I feel terrible for leaving my amazing job.
I felt so guilty telling people in my ward I was moving.
I feel guilty for moving forward.
Like I am leaving so many things behind.
yet, I am so anxious and excited for my future.
I have made a lot of big changes the past few weeks and I am really looking
forward the future.
So much potential.
Lots of unknown adventures waiting for me.
New people to meet.
Many many hours of stay up late with roommates.
lots of cute boys to meet this summer.
Sunshine.
Lots of happiness is comin my way.
and what post wouldn't be complete without a HAPPY song?
You've gotta LOVE the Beach Boys.
Recent Posts





4 comments:
AH! I'm nervous and super excited for you! I hope it all works out. I know it will!
Remember when I "lived" in Room Three with you? You were so great to help me start to move on with life. I'm so excited for all of the fun things that you're moving on to do! Good luck! Love you!
and i DO love the beach boys.
guilt is the worst. ugh.
I LOVE YOUR BLOG.
i too am in love w/ old music.
love the spring pictures too!
following you now..
www.beauandlindeeshow.blogspot.com
Post a Comment