Recent Posts

Monday, April 4, 2011

etsy shoppe giveaway







Are you an etsy fan?!
Really, are you?

If you are, I am asking for some assistance on promoting my little etsy shoppe.
Can you help me, please?  Pretty, pretty, pretty please?!
 In order to get the word spread about my shoppe, I am offering a giveaway!
 Yes, you heard me right my little dears.  I am hosting a giveaway.
 Just in time for spring. 


Here's what you'll be winning: a $15 target gift card along with a Crate Paper 6x6 pad of your choice (from the etsy shoppe)


Here's the deal.



You can have up to 4 entries.

1 - Post a comment about your favorite thing about spring
2 - Become a follower of this blog
3 - Blog about my etsy shoppe LA VIDA MIA and comment with the link
4 - Tell me what item you like most in my etsy shoppe




Hurry, and get blogging, commenting, following, and looking at the store.

You have until April 16th to enter   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *  Winner will be announced Monday April 18th

10 comments:

Amy Harris said...

what i like most about spring
by amy lynn vanchiere

bright colors.
flowers blooming.
feeling the sun beam down as i drive in the car.
bonfires.
walks in the canyon.
sandals.
sunglasses.
and much much more.
my favorite thing in your etsy shop is.... the vintage book wreath. so very cute :) also i like scrapbook stuff.
and check out my blog TODAY because i am gonna give a shout out to your etsy shop. woot.
love.

Amanda Moury said...

Favorite thing this spring = FLOWERS! and sunshine!

Amanda Moury said...

I'm already a follower of this blog! :)

Amanda Moury said...

and I LOVE the Jackie O sunglasses! Have you been watching 'The Kennedy's'?

Alexis Kaye said...

YESSSSS!!! I hope I win I hope I win!!! My favorite thing about spring is the beautiful flowers. :)

Shay said...

YAYA FUN! My favorite thing about spring is the pretty flowers, but since everyone else said that I am going to choose graduation instead:-)

Can you make a button? I will post it on my blog if you want!

Shay said...

I am a follower- duh! We are sisters!

Shay said...

My favorite thing is the yellow print "Dream a little dream of me..." Adorable!

Rachel said...

favorite thing about spring? the promise of warmer weather!!! i get so giddy when it starts to get warm outside

Rachel said...

and i really like the crate paper portrait collection :)