Recent Posts

Friday, April 1, 2011

day 4 - 30 day challenge


day 4: picture of a night you'll remember

I will NEVER forget this night.  It was the first time I introduced TaeCee to the grotes (yes, grote is a very special word)

We went up the canyon and had a 'double-date-ish-type-thing'
No one could start the fire, so M&T went down to the store to buy some
lighter fluid.

Luckily, Nate and I built a roaring fire before they got back.
We had to.
To prove our wilderness skills.

We fed the mice sour cream and cheddar chips.
We ate lots of hot dogs with spicy mustard.
We drank lots of creme soda.

Then we went to the hospital and ate at the West Cafe
(they seriously have THEEEEEEEE best ice cream ever)

Then we laughed and scared people.  It was a fun night!
Love these friends

0 comments: