This past weekend I was able to attend a special musical fireside called "The Living Christ" which was all about the life, atonement, sacrifice, healing, and ministry of the Savior Jesus Christ.
I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and I am so thankful for this blessing in my life.
As I sat at that musical fireside on Sunday night I listened for over an hour to songs of praise and love. I love how powerful music can influence a broken heart, a hurt soul, or give peace to someone who has lost their way. More than once in my life has music been able to bless me and give me the comfort and peace that I was seeking.
As this week begins, I've challenged myself to remember the life of my Savior, Jesus Christ and study it daily in preparation for Easter Sunday.
I would just like to share a few songs of faith and inspiration that I heard on Sunday night.
I shared one of the songs yesterday on the blog called, "Greater Miracles" by Hilary Weeks
How Great Thou Art
Nearer My God to Thee
Beautiful Savior
Recent Posts






1 comments:
Oh Ashley! I am so sorry for the loss of your wonderful Grandfather. I am glad that your faith comforts you in this difficult time. Your words are beautiful and a lovely tribute to your loving Grandfather. I'll be thinking about you...
p.s. How Great Thou Art is my favorite hymn.
Post a Comment