Recent Posts
Thursday, April 14, 2011
learn your ABC's with {Miss Ashley}
Posted by
ashley.warner
Age: 23
Bed size: queen
Chore you hate: Laundry
Dogs: the family pup, a weiner dog named Cocoa
Essential start of your day: turning on the iPod and jamming out to some good tunes
Favorite color: any shade of green (except for Forest, yuck)
Gold or silver: rose gold
Height: 5'10''
Instruments I play (or have played): piano and I am teaching myself to play the guitar
Job title: in limbo at the moment, but let's stick with dental assistant
Kids: um, I don't got no kids of my own
Live: Springville/Provo Utah
Mom's name: Teresa
Nickname: oh geez...too many! ash, she she, ashleystarinskiovignokovski (serious. my dad calls me that)
Overnight hospital stays: um...surprisingly, I've never slept in a hospital bed/stayed overnight
Pet peeve: people who don't clean up their messes
Quote: "Choose your love. Love your choice"
Right or left handed: Righty
Siblings: I'm the oldest en mi familia. 2 younger brothers and a baby sister
Time you wake up: weekdays, I get up at 6:00 AM, weekends, I like to "sleep in" until 8:00/9:00
Underwear: of course! i love pretty undies
Vegetables you dislike: tomatoes and cauliflower. YUCK
What makes you run late: I am hardly ever late, I consider myself to be pretty punctual. almost all the time.
X-rays you've had done: I take teeth x-rays DAILY, but that's for patients. I've had my lungs, wrist, arm, foot, and teeth x-rayed (hope the radiation doesn't cause side effects)
Yummy food you make: I make the best best BEST sugar cookies with cream cheese frosting. mmm
Zoo animal: I hate the zoo. mainly beacuse of the horrid stentch that lingers around the animals. you know what i'm talkin about






4 comments:
I'm gonna be needing that sugar cookie recipe!
Love learning more & more about you Ashley!!! Such a neat post!
i love your quote!
Post a Comment