I used to feel like that.
I used to think that I had to be a certain 'stereo-type' of a blogger.
well, since I began my new job on Monday I honestly have not had time enough in my day to even look at blogs, facebook, etc.
what a refreshing thing for me.
i am the first to admit that i waste too much time online.
its been a great couple of days to unwind and disconnect from the less-important things in life.
I've been able to:
- go bowling
- go to the dinosaur museum
- do laundry during the week
- lose 2 lbs
- make a few new friends
- tutor and teach piano lessons
- read my scriptures
- study general conference talks
- rest
- talk with a good friend on the phone
- get a random call from an old friend
- asked out on a date
whew. i feel pretty accomplished this week thus far. and it's not even over.
excuse me while I go get my sweat on at the track.
have a fabulous Thursday.
and please, remember to MAKE IT COUNT
(photo from last summer at Rasmussen Lake)






2 comments:
i totally agree with this post, sometimes i want to post or have time but i usually save it for right before i go to sleep just so i can have a fulfilled day :)
love the post & your blog.
I know what you mean! I'm kinda in the same place right now, thinking that I should put some other things before blogging! Love you lady!
Post a Comment