VALENTINE'S giveaway
There are not ONE, but FOUR possible winners of this giveaway
There will be one grand prize winner who will be walking away with:
- Inflatable red lips
- Sweethearts strawberry chapstick
- 4 heart straws
- a Valentine's Day LOVE CD made by moi
- 2 boxes of sweethearts conversation hearts
The other 3 winners will be receiving an awesome Valentine's Day CD made special by moi:
1. Come a Little Closer - Dierks Bentley
2. Everything - Michael Buble
3. Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars
4. I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
5. I Can Love You Like That - All 4 One
6. Endless Love - Glee Cast
7. Your Body Is a Wonderland - John Mayer
8. Stolen - Dashboard Confessionals
9. Sexy Love - Ne-Yo
10. Only You Can Love Me This Way - Keith Urban
11. My Boo - Usher & Alicia Keys
12. Make You Feel My Love - ADELE
13. Love Story - Taylor Swift
14. Love Like This - Natasha Bedingfield
15. Love Is - Vanessa Williams ft. Brian McKnight
16. Let My Love Open the Door - The Who
17. I'll Be There For You - Bon Jovi
18. Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley
19. Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not - Thompson Square
Three Possible Entries:
1 - Become a Follower (and let me know with a comment)
2 - Leave a comment about your favorite LOVE song
3 - Post on your own blog about this giveaway, then leave me a comment with a link
So, if I did my MATH correctly, you can have THREE possible entries for this giveaway! I'm sharin the loveeeeee with ya reader!
You have until next Wednesday (February 9, 2011) to enter.
Winners will be announced Thursday, February 10, 2011
good luck! oh, happy weekend too!







14 comments:
ooooh, how cool! i am a follower. :)
<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
i have a lot of favorite love songs... looking in the eyes of love (by the corrs) is a really good one. :)
<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
This is so cute! I'm a follower :)
My favorite love song is What is Love? By Matt White. I had heard it in a bunch of movies but could never find the actual song, then one of my ex-boyfriends (who was a boyfriend at the time) found it for me and made me a mixed cd with it on it! I was so happy!
i am now a follower. woot.yeah.
Great giveaway!
Favourite love song has to be the one I danced to at my wedding: They Bring Me to You by Joshua Radin.
Also a follower !
ASH!! Oh my goodness! I love your giveaway idea! My comment about favorite love song would have to be love story be Taylor Swift because when Randy purposed to me that was the song that was playing and we danced to it as the sun was setting behind us!
That mix tape sounds awesome. I still call them mix tapes. I'm already a follower and my favorite love song is called "the luckiest" but I don't know who sings it. It's amazing! :) hope I win!
I am a follower!!
jonique.beach@gmail.com
www.thelittlebeachs.blogspot.com
joni
My favorite love song is Just beyond the moon by Texas Ritter.
joni
littlebeachs@gmail.com
OH MY GOSH, I dont know which prize I would rather have! AHHHH I follow...duh!
I have to choose "Its Your Love" by Tim mcgraw and Faith Hill- its our wedding song:-)
Collective sigh:-)
oooooo I always love getting new CDs! I'm already a follower :)
one of my favorite love songs is Ben Folds - The Luckiest
Post a Comment