Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

{P.Y.T}

"Where did you come from babe?  And ooohhh won't you take me there?"
"I want to LOVE you, P.Y.T, pretty young thing"

as I was watching the Glee Valentine's day special last night, this song brought me joy.
I immediately turned up the volume and started to dance...seriously.
I love Michael Jackson's old tunes, and this one is dear to my heart.



a clip from the show last night



the song from Glee


P.Y.T done by Michael Jackson


Who else watched the Glee Valentine's special last night?!
LOVEEEEEEEED it!

4 comments:

Amanda Moury said...

LOVED IT! I wish I could make the font bigger when I say that! LOL Last night's episode all together was AMAZING! :)

Shay said...

LLLLOOOVVEEE that song!

-Mallori said...

I haven't watched Glee since probably half way through the second season (I know, this is blasphemy!).

BUT PYT is my FAVORITE Michael Jackson song!

Kaleena J. said...

so i've never watched glee so i don't know how i feel about it. gah!