Recent Posts

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Giveaway WINNERS

Winners were selected using random.org using the True Random Number Generator

CD Winner:

Perfect Peace said...


My favorite love song is What is Love? By Matt White. I had heard it in a bunch of movies but could never find the actual song, then one of my ex-boyfriends (who was a boyfriend at the time) found it for me and made me a mixed cd with it on it! I was so happy!


CD Winner:


Shalyn said...


I have to choose "Its Your Love" by Tim mcgraw and Faith Hill- its our wedding song:-)

Collective sigh:-)






CD Winner:

Two People Loving Like CRAZY said...


ASH!! Oh my goodness! I love your giveaway idea! My comment about favorite love song would have to be love story be Taylor Swift because when Randy purposed to me that was the song that was playing and we danced to it as the sun was setting behind us!




Love Basket of Goodies Winner:


Alexis Kaye said...


That mix tape sounds awesome. I still call them mix tapes. I'm already a follower and my favorite love song is called "the luckiest" but I don't know who sings it. It's amazing! :) hope I win!







Congrats to all of these lovely winners
I am sorry not everyone could win, if I had endless moola, I would send everyone a Valentine's day CD.


Winners, please send me an email with your mailing address
email: ashley.warner88@gmail.com

CONGRATS and Happy Thursday little loveys!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! This is my first giveaway win :D Sending you an e-mail right now!

Shay said...

YAYAYAYYA! SO EXCITED! I really wanted that CD- sending you an email now:-)