Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

M.I.A

in case you've missed me at all (i hope you have)
I have been a pretty busy lady.

i've been dating a great guy, so that keeps me busy.
i successfully hosted a speed dating activity (on monday. high stress. whew, glad its over)
my grandfather is back in the hospital again.
i've been working overtime hours this week. (hooray money)
i've been just a busy little bee!

but life is great!

How have you been readers?  I miss the blogging world.  I promise to return soon, oh so very soon.

In the meantime, I promised my friend Shay a picture of R and I....and, well I kinda have failed miserably at this.  But last weekend we made chocolate covered cinnamon bears so here is a picture of that.


this was the best idea ever (good job Ry!)
We bought a package of cinnamon bears, a Lindt milk chocolate bar, and voila!

they were soooo delish. 
this is something I recommend doing reader. 


What have you been up to?  What is new in your lives? 


love you all!

-Ash

8 comments:

Amanda Moury said...

[my hand is raised I missed you! :)] I'm so glad things are going well for you, I'll be praying for your grandpa. Keep smiling my friend :)

Alexis Kaye said...

YUM I LOVE THOSE!!! I'm so happy that you have found someone special! YAY for you!!! But I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa! I'll keep him in my prayers.

p.s. I hate to be picky, but I was totally bummed when I saw the CD was left out of the valentine's day package you sent me. Especially since you have such amazing taste in music ;)

-Mallori said...

sometimes it is okay to go MIA. I have done that too. Life happens, but we love to hear from you when you get a chance!

Have a good rest of the week lovely lady!

Unknown said...

I have missed you around blog world!! But I'm so excited for you and your boooy :) Pictures soon, please!

Kylee said...

Cinnamon bears are great... But I'd so rather see you and this mystery man!!!!

Shay said...

I forgive you for being MIA because I am THHHHHHHIIIIIIISSSSSSSSS happy that you are dating someone, but seriously, a picture of a counter? You must do better than that, missy!;-)

The Egan Family said...

Good job ash! I'm not a big fan of cinnamon bears, but I love chocolate :) lol

Kaleena J. said...

i surely missed you!

that looks fun... except, i really really really really do not like cinnamon bears. :(