Recent Posts

Thursday, February 3, 2011

{tag it}

well, it happened.  I was in a blog slump, and the ever so cute Michelle from Wishful Thinking tagged me.
So, here's to, what hopefully is, a fun blog post.

This is how the tag game goes:

write 15 interesting facts about yourself and tag 5 people so that they can do the same.



1 - I am OCD about cleaning.  My room, bathroom, office, car, closet.  Everything has it proper place and order.

2 - I love to watch movies, but mainly I love to watch 'thrillers' or 'horror' movies

3 - I love makeup. MAC makeup to be exact.

4 - I want to own a cabin in the Alps with my future hubby some day

5 - one day I would love to travel all over, with my hubby, just so I can have a photo collection of us kissing in every city

6 - I love to take photos.  I don't spend enough time doing so, mainly because I hate shooting in the freezing cold weather!

7 - I love to workout, and now that i am better I am getting back into my workout routine

8 - I drink an 8 oz. glass of water with 1 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar, every morning

9 - I am addicted to John Mayer.

10 - One of my favorite movies of all time is The Nightmare Before Christmas.  I've had that movie memorized from start to finish since I was in 1st grade (yeah baby)

















11 - I love to play ROCKBAND.  And I love to play the guitar on the "hard" level.  I've only beaten the song "Green Grass and High Tides" once.
in my entire life.
once.
listen, it's pretty intense!  Green Grass and High Tides

12 - My family is pretty much the coolest.  I really do love them!  We always have so much fun together.

13 - I've never lost a game of Boggle in my existence.  I love it so much!




14 - I want to live in the mountains for a summer.  To go fishing everyday.  Hiking.  Go for drives in the mountains with my thoughts as the music.  I love the outdoors.

15 - I want to live happily ever after.  Is that such a crime?

Tumblr_lfyqcdwhhc1qbezbuo1_500_large



Now i tag these 5 lovely ladies:

Mallory
       Amy
               Kylee
                   Laura
                       Ashley
  

3 comments:

Shay said...

Love this! My favorites are 1 (I am the exact same way), 5, 7 and 11 (except I do the drums!) Hope you had a great day!

Michelle said...

1 and 2 <--same :) and that's such a cool way to tag everyone!

Sarah said...

ummm hello who doesn't want to live happily ever after, could you picture someone hoping their dreams end in disaster, I don't think I want to meet them....anyways so curious why you drink vinegar in the morning. What does it do?
Wearing It On My Sleeves