Recent Posts

Monday, February 28, 2011

goodbye stranger

well, I guess I should break the news to my favorite blogglies...
the BF and I decided to stop dating.

I was really sad at first, but then I realized what a blessing in disguise it was.
I learned a lot from R in the few short weeks we dated.
I learned a lot about myself, and realized that I need to be more selfish and work on my own issues in life.

I feel so happy today.
Is that weird or what?

I have relied a TON on my faith the past few days.
I've prayed my heart out.
Went and served at the Provo LDS temple on Saturday as well as this morning.

I feel so much peace and happiness with what has transpired the past few days in my life.


Life is good.

The HEART OF LIFE IS GOOD...thank you Johnny boy.

You're still my favorite man in this world.

6 comments:

Ashley Eliza said...

glad you've had a great day honey :)
john will always be your man !!

xoxo

Lauren said...

Aww! While that's always difficult, I'm glad to see that you're handling it so well! In fact, it even seems as if you're getting some good out of it ;) That's always a plus!!

~Lauren :)

-Mallori said...

nothing wrong with realizing what it is that YOU need before trying to make someone happy!

I hope you had a good weekend!

Shay said...

Your so sweet- I loved reading this. I hope that he showed you what you truly deserve:-) Loves!

Unknown said...

I just found your blog and love it! I am now living in Provo, wooh for provo!

I am so sorry about you and your boy. Sometimes while one door is closing, there are tons more opening in the near future, we just have to hold on to our faith and hope. Keep your chin up!

xoxo
www.stephanieandsuch.blogspot.com

Candace Shiflet said...

Happy good day to you! haha and J-Mayer isssss dahhhh besttt! ah! hah cute bloggy


Peace Republic Clothing GIVEAWAY