i'm a twenty-something lady finding my place in this big ole world. i love anything vintage. pink. music. photography. laughing. eating out. shopping. my religion. reading. friends. love. God.
Your last two posts that I just read made me SO.STINKING.HAPPY! And to top off the happiness- your CD came in the mail today- thanks again SO MUCH and I agree- we are definitely long lost sisters. I think we totally look alike, don't you?;-)
I love this so much! it's so true, and something that I tend to forget. Thanks for sharing it! And I got the CD today! It's absolutely fabulous. Thank you so much!
6 comments:
so true & so cute :) thank you for sharing!!
beautiful! it is so true. i love it. x
Your last two posts that I just read made me SO.STINKING.HAPPY! And to top off the happiness- your CD came in the mail today- thanks again SO MUCH and I agree- we are definitely long lost sisters. I think we totally look alike, don't you?;-)
hey there i just came across your blog and i just wanted to stop by and say hello! it's very stylish and such fun photos!
I love this so much! it's so true, and something that I tend to forget. Thanks for sharing it! And I got the CD today! It's absolutely fabulous. Thank you so much!
So beautiful. :-)
Post a Comment