Have you ever met someone who gives you butterflies?
Have you ever been around someone who makes you smile with a perma-grin?
Have you ever been so happy you couldn't contain yourself?
Have you ever been in LIKE before?
I haven't.
At least, never like this before.
Last night was date #2 with R.
It was a simple date.
He came to my house and we went for a walk.
It was the perfect Valentine's date.
We laughed.
We confided in each other.
I giggled at him.
He smiled at me.
I think I am falling for him.
but I don't want to jinx anything.
I will let you in on a little secret though,
"never settle for anything less than butterflies"
I'm so glad I've found someone like R.
Is there someone in your life that gives you butterflies, reader?







4 comments:
Oh my goodness, Ashley! I'm SO happy for you! This is the cutest post ever and I know exactly how you feel. I think I'm in like too! I'd love to hear more about R :)
This is the happiest post in the entire world! I've been with my boyfriend for a few years now but this post took me back to all those exciting and new days :) it is the greatest feeling! I am so happy for you :)
xoxo Hannah
YES! Never settle til you find that! When you do, it's incredible! You know, personal experience ;) also, when you're dating someone and you feel like something is wrong, there probably is. You should give it some time, but if it doesn't mesh, it doesn't. It's worth the wait. I'm happy you've found "like". I wish you two the best!!! :) :) :)
this is such a cute post.. and yes my boyfriend ;)
Post a Comment