Recent Posts

Saturday, July 2, 2011

material girl


isn't this hilarious?!
ahhh the wonders of PHOTOSHOP.
I will be happy when I get crows feet and
need the Photoshop Day Cream (wink!)


6 comments:

Alexis Kaye said...

this is too bad. I think she looks beautiful on the right side too!

Jenna Lee said...

This is so terrible. I am very un-photogenic. I would love some photo shop but I dont think its right. Its so fake!! Uggh... I wonder why i set such high standards for myself...

Megan said...

Hahahaha!! That is just hilarious!!!! But totally makes me mad, too. No fair that everyone is airbrushed and looks so beautiful!

Shay said...

Wouldnt we all have such better views of ourselves if people like her were shown as they truly are! Too funny.

Gentri said...

wouldn't that be awesome? Photoshop cream. hahaha! Jk, lines and wrinkles show that you've lived. :)

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

Oh gosh....the things they do for magazines and society........!!! By the way, I'm having a giveaway on my blog so take a look if you want! :) Hope you can catch up soon hehe. I'm doing that as well!

Ashley Sloan